Everyone in IT has a story. An event, a project, a triumph, a folly and more. Share your experience with the Tby3 Podcast community by being a podcast guest. You don’t need to be an expert speaker. This is a safe place to talk. Reach out and let’s start a conversation.
- Maybe you are working on something cool and want to share how you see the technology developing
- Perhaps you have a fun story from a past IT project with your lessons learned in tow
- It could be you are aware of things in IT you think others could benefit knowing
- You may have something serious you want to talk about with the IT community at large
- It’s entirely possible you simply want to have a relaxed conversation with a fellow IT person to talk through some things
- You may know a friend who you want to hear as a podcast guest. Send them over!
These and more are the experiences you can share on the Tby3 Podcast. Talking with the IT people who do the work! Enter your proposed information topic and tell me what you would like to talk about as a podcast guest. Don’t be scared. I don’t bite.
Call for Topics
Alternatively, if you really do not want to be recorded, give me an IT related topic to focus on. I’ll gather the troops and we’ll see what we can come up with around your chosen topic. You can either get full credit for the idea or remain anonymous to the listeners.
Listen to some of our episodes here to get some ideas.